Shimura Curves

Monday, March 27, 2006

They Say It's Your Birthday

Ohmigod, so it's my birthday in TWO WEEKS. How did it sneak up on me like that?

So it's been a tradition every year for as long as I can remember (well, except that one rubbish year that my horrible ex boyfriend booking his sodding ART OPENING for my birthday) that I have a massive f*ck-off party or event or something.

This year the party is on Sunday, 9th April, 7pm to 10pm (and we MEAN IT with those times). The Shims will be playing a guerilla gig/art party/event/doo at a cool studio/space (In Case Of Emergency) in London Fields.

Entry will be by donation. There will be a bar where you can purchase drinks, but you are free to BYOB as long as you're cool about it.

Email Me for details, as it's very exclusive, sweetie darling.


(The invite to the very first mega birthday bash I ever held. Do not bother stalking me at this location, none of my family have lived there in years.)

1 Comments:

At 3:36 PM GMT, Blogger Jo Hollister said...

Good Lord, that poster brought back some memories, I was at that party!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home