Shimura Curves

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

To Pod Or Not To Pod



For recording purposes, only. I'm so dissatisfied with the distortion options on Cubase, yet I can't get a good distorted tone on my guitar going direct through the mixing board. I can't blast my AC-30 and mic it, because of my neighbours.

The only time I've ever been close to one was when I was roadie-ing for Slumber Party, and they did a Capital Radio session. They sure sounded purrrrrty through them.

If we're going to be recording an entire album in my living room, I need the right equipment. They seem to be hovering about £125. I could save that easily if I gave up drinking for a month. Couldn't I?

4 Comments:

At 6:45 PM GMT, Blogger AMP said...

peasy. i will join you on the non-drinking as well (i mean it this time) (with maybe a night off for my party). it will help on my health and efficiency regime.

 
At 12:45 PM GMT, Blogger Masonic Boom said...

I don't beleive you any more!

 
At 12:26 PM GMT, Blogger AMP said...

girl, you GOTTA belive!

 
At 10:45 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the guy who recorded us had one of these.
it made the lead guitarist sound good.
so you know it's magic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home