Shimura Curves

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Blimey!

I appear to have bought A HOUSE!!!

OK, only half a house, technically a flat. And I haven't bought it yet, I have only had my offer accepted and it could all still all fall through and go horribly wrong or I could get gazzumped. Suddenly I've gone from being a happy go lucky boho to having suddenly aquired a Financial Advisor and a Solicitor and a Bank Manager and an Estate Agent and all these grown up things.

When really I just want to run around like a little girl jumping up and down going LOOKIT MY HOUSE!!! LOOKIT THOSE GIANT WINDOWS LIKE AN ART GALLERY OR THE BOW OF A SAILING SHIP!!! and planning what colour to paint it, of course.

And I will NEVER. EVER. EVER. have to wake up and find a housemate in the shower or in the kitchen. AGAIN.

5 Comments:

At 1:33 PM GMT, Blogger Catty said...

YAY!!

 
At 9:29 AM GMT, Blogger Masonic Boom said...

Think how lovely it will be recording in that big front room!

 
At 9:39 PM GMT, Blogger AMP said...

oh that house looks gorgeous!!! so cute!!!! i got provisional acceptance on my mortgage today as well... fingers crossed!

x

 
At 9:21 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Where is it?

 
At 11:56 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is around the corner from where I live now, in beautiful sunny Streatham Village!

I am getting worried about The Damp now. But I suppose my surveyor will give me a better idea...

If only my financial can persuade the bank to do a mortgage based on his affordability survey, not on straight income multiples. :-(

-kate has forgotten her password

 

Post a Comment

<< Home