Shimura Curves

Friday, June 03, 2005

Pink Whine 2

It's my blog and I'll whine if I want to, whine if I want to...

One thing I learned from the IPO Festival is that *every* male, heterosexual musician in the world - no matter how unattractive or how unpleasant - has a girlfriend.

So I'm just going to throw a minor temper tantrum and stamp my feet and go "Where is *MY* adoring girlfriend?!?!?" Because I can.

I know all the blah blah blah I've talked about "not feeling ready for a relationship right now" and I need to sort out my own life and get some stability of my own. But really there are some times when I really just feel like some kind of Platonic one-off, when I really just want someone to understand me, and accept me, and actually *get* me (shades of Trillian in H2G2).

2 Comments:

At 11:54 PM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kate, hope you're well. ; )

-hstencil

 
At 9:26 PM GMT, Blogger Jo Hollister said...

Our drummer doesn't have a girl freind, but then he has Man Breasts.
Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home