Shimura Curves

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Testing, Testing

Today I am mostly taking Enneagram Personality Tests because my mum suggested I take them, after having to take them herself as part of some job-related vicar-screening process. (Don't ask.)

Typically, these kinds of tests aren't very accurate for me, because the answers are very different depending on which part of my mood cycle I'm on. So I scored equally high on these two profiles:

Enneagram
Six out of Ten


Enneagram
Seven out of ten


(I prefer the words to the pictures, though.)

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||| 26%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||| 46%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||| 46%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||| 30%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
Type 9 Calmness |||||| 30%

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home