Shimura Curves

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Panic On The Streets Of London

No one seems to know what's going on. Conflicting reports of power surges and terrorist attacks and bombs.

Frances and AMP are out of the country. Anna has checked in on ILX.

I'm scared, panic attacks, full blown physical symptoms, can't concentrate, heartrate raised, shallow breaths. Most of my friends have checked in, but I can't stop getting those 911 flashbacks - the sirens, the helicopters, fear of having to sleep in the office like I slept in the airport and who won't come home this time?

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM GMT, Blogger Catty said...

You're going to be fine. Breathe.
I wouldn't be surprised if your employers put you all through PTSD counselling after this. But I do hope you talk to someone about it. You've had more than enough terror in your life!

 
At 8:22 AM GMT, Blogger Masonic Boom said...

I didn't have to sleep in the office. I walked to Kennington and took the (free) bus home.

Everything feels weird today.

 
At 5:04 AM GMT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi....
words fail me, but I do have
*hugs*
Jo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home